[NSRCA-discussion] Vanquish

JEREMY CHINN lagrue at hotmail.com
Wed May 7 09:56:03 AKDT 2008

I use my Vanquish as a small field practice plane and run Futaba 3102's all the way around.

To: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgDate: Wed, 7 May 2008 13:48:22 -0400From: jonlowe at aol.comSubject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] VanquishThe ones they recommend.  HS-65 MG on elevator, and HS-65 HB on everything else.  You MUST use a MG servo on elevator or they WILL strip.  If you check the specs, they are about the only thing with that much power and speed in that size.  Really in a class all to themselves.
Jon Lowe-----Original Message-----From: Jay Marshall <lightfoot at sc.rr.com>To: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgSent: Wed, 7 May 2008 11:53 amSubject: [NSRCA-discussion] Vanquish

What servos are people using on the Vanquish?

Jay Marshall

Plan your next roadtrip with MapQuest.com: America's #1 Mapping Site.