[NSRCA-discussion] True R/C packs

chris moon cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 31 06:11:52 AKDT 2008

I received my set of 5S 5000 batteries from True R/C and see that they
are different cells from that older set that I bought in the Fall.  The
newer cells are about 5" in length vs slightly over 6" for the older
pack.  The new ones look similar to the short Flight Power F3A packs.  I
have an email to Dan at True R/C to get the scoop on the newer cell make
up but the point is that our observations about the True R/C packs were
based on the older cells and the new batteries may be better or worse -
we need to start all over and get data on these now.

Chris