[NSRCA-discussion] Albuquerque Pattern Contest May 17-18

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Sun Mar 30 17:26:06 AKDT 2008

Very nice field.  I wish that I could go.

--
Vicente "Vince" Bortone

From: John Gayer <jgghome at comcast.net>

I want to make sure everyone within a thousand miles of Albuquerque is making firm plans to attend the 23rd Annual Roadrunner Pattern Classic on May 17-18. As always, Richard is the CD. I, John Gayer, will be helping out.
This year we will be returning once again to Maloof Model Airpark in Albuquerque NM. If you have not yet dropped Richard Lindberg or John Gayer a line to let us know you are coming, please do as it always helps with the planning.
As usual, all classes will be vigorously contested, and the traditional Saturday night party at Richard and Carolyn's will be the usual great feed. Of course we will solve all the problems facing pattern over a few beers.
Awards will be awarded through third place for all classes, but there will be prizes for ALL pilots.

Directions and a map to the field are available at     http://www.arcconline.com/flying-field.htm
The contest  flyer will be available at  at www.rmfm.org. shortly or contact Richard or John for more info, signup or just to chat(info below)

Look forward to seeing you there!

John Gayer  jgghome at comcast.net       623-203-0266