[NSRCA-discussion] True RC batteries

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 29 02:26:40 AKDT 2008

 What is sort of important to consider is the that a
number of the current offerings in Lipo's have been
showing a surprisingly short life cycle. Most would
agree that the TP Extreme V1's have a problem. TP must
agree because they are replacing them if you complain.
Chris is right in that the TrueRc expected life span
are somewhat unknown. The only thing we can go by is
what Dan from True is telling us and the initial
favorable testing results of Chris and Jim Oddino.
Given that these cells are easily less than half the
cost it seems encouraging at the least. I should have
mine in the air in the next few weeks.
 I have no affiliation with this distributor so please
don't think I'm pushing anyone into buying these
cells. I'm just excited about the possibility of
having E. cheaper. If they blow up in 30 flights I'll
tell you the truth. Mike

http://home.comcast.net/~truerc/ready_pack/ready_packs.htm