[NSRCA-discussion] triangulation trimming

Nat Penton natpenton at centurytel.net
Sun Mar 23 08:55:52 AKDT 2008

Cris
The problem with the Abbra is a trim flaw, not a design flaw.

Your mix switch arrangement is only good to provide an excuse - you need the KE mix active for rolls, also. Its a distraction you don't want.

Eliminating the up elevator trim will slightly increase the up KE mix, not decrease. If you put the wing and TL  as I suggested you will be closer to trim and you may not need to move the stab.                                  Nat