[NSRCA-discussion] Looking for a Dave Scully in Ohio

Scott Pavlock f3aflyer7 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 08:55:52 AKDT 2008

Ken

Scott flew the Summit lll  his first year in pattern and at his first
pattern Nats in intermediate
 (2003) were he placed Sixth, it was a great flying plane. .Thanks to Bob
Kane for giving us the opportunity  to acquire the Summit,and giving Scott a
plane that was still very capable as plane design had changed. As Ken said
the plane still does fly for another young man down in Virginia and still
flying great.

Mike (Scott father)