[NSRCA-discussion] Looking for a Dave Scully in Ohio

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Sun Mar 23 06:59:07 AKDT 2008

Interesting. I was just at the field yesterday and bumped into Johnny Clark, at top-notch FAI flier in this area (North Carolina) back in the 80s and early 90s. He had a Summit III in flying shape, that he had built back around 1990. He also had a 1960s vintage Phil Kraft design with him, that looked brand new.

  Bob R.

"Karl G. Mueller" <kgamueller at rogers.com> wrote:
  Verne,

I think I got the last two Summit III kits that Scully produced at the time.
One of these went to Bob Kane after I flew it for a few years and he passed
it on to some one else. Don't know if it is still flying today, but mine is.
I get it out every spring to see if the fingers are still working before I

Karl G. Mueller
kgamueller at rogers.com