[NSRCA-discussion] Looking for a Dave Scully in Ohio

Karl G. Mueller kgamueller at rogers.com
Sun Mar 23 06:34:02 AKDT 2008

Verne,

I think I got the last two Summit III kits that Scully produced at the time.
One of these went to Bob Kane after I flew it for a few years and he passed
it on to some one else. Don't know if it is still flying today, but mine is.
I get it out every spring to see if the fingers are still working before I

Karl G. Mueller
kgamueller at rogers.com