[NSRCA-discussion] Wheels for skinny pants

colin chariandy cchariandy at yahoo.ca
Wed Mar 19 06:05:39 AKDT 2008

Thanks Chad, those look perfect. They need to be just under 17mm wide to fit. I hope someone on the list has one to maesure.

  Colin.

Chad Northeast <chadnortheast at shaw.ca> wrote:
  MPI makes a metal hub wheel that is pretty light but a little wider than the really skinny ones that would probably fit the CARF/ZN wheelpants.  Also it has a harder rubber ring around it so the soft foam does not wear as fast.

http://www.maxxprod.com/mpi/mpi-29.html

Maybe someone has a set on the list and can send you the width!

Chad