[NSRCA-discussion] Better connection on Iota 55 power supply

glmiller3 at suddenlink.net glmiller3 at suddenlink.net
Wed Mar 19 03:09:41 AKDT 2008

Incheol,

I got some 8 gauge copper grounding bar at Lowes - you only need a couple of inches-  Cut two pieces two inches long and solder a pigtail two or three wires containing the connector of your choice to each one ( one for positive and the other for negative) to give yourself parallell connections to the source.  The 6 or 8 gauge ground stcok will screw into the iota connector port and viola- you have a "permanently attached) set of ground 12 volt source connectors.

Another alternative is to connect the Iota to a small fused buss- like this:

http://www.powerwerx.com/product.asp?ProdID=1843&CtgID=3574

I actually use this and the powerpole conectors to connect my chargers to the Iota.

George
---- Ihncheol Park <pnahobbies at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

=============
Ok,  I have a question to those using the Iota 55amp power supply.

I hate using a flat screw driver to hold the charger connections to the
power supply.
I occasionally have to use more than one charger, so I need a better way to
use the output connections on the power supply.
How do you guys do?

so far, I had no luck on finding a right size solid bars/plates for the
output for the alligator clips or clamps for chargers.
Any suggestions?

Ihncheol Park