[NSRCA-discussion] Better connection on Iota 55 power supply

Ihncheol Park pnahobbies at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 19 00:09:42 AKDT 2008

Ok,  I have a question to those using the Iota 55amp power supply.

I hate using a flat screw driver to hold the charger connections to the
power supply.
I occasionally have to use more than one charger, so I need a better way to
use the output connections on the power supply.
How do you guys do?

so far, I had no luck on finding a right size solid bars/plates for the
output for the alligator clips or clamps for chargers.
Any suggestions?

Ihncheol Park