[NSRCA-discussion] Wheels for skinny pants

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Tue Mar 18 18:56:04 AKDT 2008

I didn't see a response to Colin's request.  I have some new MK
(plastic hub) wheels, but none are quite big enough.  2.5" is
approximately 63.5mm.  The biggest MK wheel I have is 50mm.  I can
measure it, but don't know how much to scale up the width dimension
to represent a 63.5mm wheel.

Ron Van Putte