[NSRCA-discussion] Jacksonville, FL Pattern Dates

Tony tony at radiosouthrc.com
Mon Mar 17 17:59:11 AKDT 2008

Guys:
I have been asked by the Gateway R/C Club in Jacksonville to CD the annual
pattern contest.  Since I will be the CD, they would like me to continue the
O.J. Stillman Memorial event that I hosted for the past 31 years in
Pensacola.  So, that is the plan.

What I would like is a good date in September.  The only weekend that I know
is out is the 20 -21st, as an event is already scheduled.  I was thinking
the first weekend, that would be September 6 & 7, the weekend after Labor
Day.

D5 guys, let me hear from you!

Tony Stillman, President

Radio South, Inc.