[NSRCA-discussion] triangulation trimming

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 16 17:19:06 AKDT 2008

Lance I thought I was going nuts about 30 years ago when my first pattern
airplane (Southern RC 'Compensator') pulled to the belly with rudder when
inverted. I think it also did it right side up but I never got as far off
line requiring less rudder input. It was weird to fly. Thanks for the
memories.
Jim Hiller