[NSRCA-discussion] Batteries

Verne Koester verne at twmi.rr.com
Thu Mar 13 20:54:55 AKDT 2008

Hi Earl,
George's post got me thinking about a discussion regarding the actual weight
of the FlightPower 5350's awhile back. Mine got here last week and I hadn't
even opened the packages yet because I'm in the middle of painting my
Integral. Anyway, I opened a brand new matched set of FlightPower 5350 F3A's
and weighed them as shipped with no connectors, velcro, or any other
additions. One pack weighed 570g and the other was 572g on my digital scale.
The manufacturer specs them as 575g each. Close enough for me.

Verne