[NSRCA-discussion] Batteries

Earl Haury ejhaury at comcast.net
Thu Mar 13 18:15:40 AKDT 2008

George / Verne

I've been using the FlightPower F3A 5350 packs since the Cajun Nats last
year. They've provided consistent performance at a reasonable weight. I
prefer them to the 20+C packs which tend to vary more over their lifespan.
For more detail of my take on pattern battery selection check out my notes @
http://www.flightpowerusa.com/index.asp?page=Technical/technicalArticles.asp
(LiPo Batteries for Pattern - Pack Selection and Installation).

Earl

Team FlightPower