[NSRCA-discussion] IOTA 55

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 12 15:41:01 AKDT 2008

  Hey Steve, It's a hobby and one that takes a fair
amount of effort to get anything out of it. My
suggestion to you is take a break till you feel the
passion. Whatever you do I hope you find it to be fun,
Mike

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=010&category=50073&sspagename=STORE%3APROMOBOX%3ANEWLIST&viewitem=&item=200205803778