[NSRCA-discussion] Futaba Fasst 12 FG+14 ch RX

John Fuqua johnfuqua at embarqmail.com
Mon Mar 10 15:21:03 AKDT 2008

I have a 12FG in a Beryl which is not carbon fiber.  I just velcro'd the rx
to the inside of the fuse and taped the antennas at the reccomended 90
degree angle.  I have had no issues so far.  I have tried 3 Rx's the 14
channel that came with it and 2 -  7 channel rx's.   Lots of range in the
range check mode.  Way more than required.

John

  _____