[NSRCA-discussion] Futaba Fasst 12 FG+14 ch RX

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Sun Mar 9 21:22:40 AKDT 2008

I think the recommendation from Futaba is run the antennas external if the
fuselage is CF.  I think that is what the glider guys with high CF  composite
structures are doing.  I have no personal experience with the  FASST system in
CF fuselages.

Don

In a message dated 3/9/2008 8:52:38 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,