[NSRCA-discussion] YS Questions

Koenig, Tom Tom.Koenig at actewagl.com.au
Wed Mar 5 13:48:56 AKST 2008

Hi again all,

It has been a bit quiet lately!

I have a couple of questions if I may. Since I have not actually run my
170 yet, I was wondering if any of you have used the NMP velocity stack.
Is there any point to it?? Running an air filter on the 160 had cost me
power at the expensive of longevity-but the velocity stack kinda makes
sense?

On another note, we all know how Yamada San operates regarding
development and 'teasing' us with the next 'maybe' toy. So........any of
you 'endorsers' have the low down on which direction YS is heading with
the new engine development?? I would assume it would be a complete new
crankcase for a larger capacity engine than the 170. I am trying to
think of 'what' engineering differences/improvements could be made???

Can the likes of Troy N or others even let the cat out of the Bag?? Are
you sworn to secrecy this time around??

Thanks guys-I hope your winter isn't too bad. Please send some rain to
our parched little corner of the earth!!

Tom