[NSRCA-discussion] Snap entry in FAI

shinden1 at cox.net shinden1 at cox.net
Mon Jun 30 08:15:57 AKDT 2008

I agree with that analysis Jim ,
and thats why it`s so evident in spin entry,,and exits  on models.
Stalled simply means ,, the wing will no longer lift the weight of the model at that particular air speed,
and it will result in diminished authority on the control surfaces.
This" is" why you can hold full tilt on the throw rates to do spins and snaps.
of course, when the c/g is aft on the wing  and the wing stalls prematurely "it gets mushy not really stalled " and confuses things :-)
Bryan