[NSRCA-discussion] Hoffman Estates contest

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 29 17:50:08 AKDT 2008

  To all the guys who showed up despite some long distances and high gas prices I and all the pattern guys from NW Chicago would like to thank you. Without you we don't have a contest. 25 guys braved sporadic thunderstorms and the worst winds I can ever remember flying in but it came off very well. Special thanks to Frankie D. and Mickey for all there hard work and to Bill and Joanna Gregg for a nice party Saturday night. Mike Mueller