[NSRCA-discussion] O-Ring for Hatori Short Pipe

John Konneker jlkonn at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 26 11:25:39 AKDT 2008

I just ordered some of these from McMaster Carr.  I should have them tomorrow.
Maybe someone can comment if these are the ones to use.

9263K772

Metric Viton O-Ring 3.5 mm Width, 16 mm ID, Packs of 10 (Same as 9263K11)

 JLK

Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 15:03:39 -0400From: atwoodm at paragon-inc.comTo: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgSubject: [NSRCA-discussion] O-Ring for Hatori Short Pipe

Can someone direct me to a source (or several) for replacement o-rings to connect the Hatori 821 short pipe to the Hatori 822 header?  Central is out of the authentic Hatori O-rings and won’t have more for a while.  Is there another source, or a suitable replacement available?  Thanks,Mark