[NSRCA-discussion] NITRO comment from PowerMaster

Mark Atwood atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Thu Jun 26 11:14:26 AKDT 2008

PM was low on nitro apparently until this past week, but was able to receive
a shipment.  In addition to it being a little scarce at the moment, security
in and out of China has been heightened also due to the Olympics, so
shipping of hazardous materials is also a problem.

BTW, Global also is distributing fuel...but I called.  They do not stock the
30% DZ fuels either.

-M