[NSRCA-discussion] YS 170DZ questions

shinden1 at cox.net shinden1 at cox.net
Mon Jun 23 17:19:50 AKDT 2008

Hi Paul
Are you are using the Foam clunk in your tank ?
The 1.7 does not like to run rich 3 turns out seems rich to me
I would make sure the pump is flush  and reset the needle
some times it may sound lean but it`s rich
I`ve seen a few of these have problems with just a little trash in the lines plugging the pump   , and or the needle valve
just a few things to check ,Oh!!,, and just for grins try a new plug
been bit by that before too.
Bryan