[NSRCA-discussion] New Judging tool....... ;)

rcmaster199 at aol.com rcmaster199 at aol.com
Fri Jun 20 10:30:26 AKDT 2008

Just in case some needed a more thorough explanation:

Thrust to weight ratio is around 2. Newton taught us that F=MA.
Therefore, with a thust of around 10kg and a mass of around 5 kg,
that's how you get a ratio of 2 which is equivalent to the accel. Accel
should pretty sporty any way you look at it......

MattK