[NSRCA-discussion] Proffesional Caller's Union

Ed Alt ed_alt at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 18 08:23:50 AKDT 2008

Nuts!  Now I know why I didn't make the finals yet.  No professional caller!  Doh!  Gonna go get me one right now...
Ed

Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 08:15:53 -0700From: jpavlick at idseng.comTo: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgSubject: [NSRCA-discussion] Proffesional Caller's Union
According to the Caller's Union (Local 12): "Your caller should be paid 25% of your gross". That should make it easy: .25 * 0 = FREE. Yup, that's what my caller gets paid. Of course I do take her out to dinner and buy her drinks after the contest. Can I write that off as a "business" expense? LOL

John PavlickKeith Hoard <khoard at gmail.com> wrote:
Wow, I didn't know I was supposed to be paying my caller.  Can I find one that works for tips only?