[NSRCA-discussion] Snap entry in FAI

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Tue Jun 17 14:24:26 AKDT 2008

Two paragraphs below the one that Dave mention states:

"At the start of the snap-roll, the fuselage attitude must show a definitive break and separation from the flight path, before the rotation is started, since the model the model aircraft is supposed to be in a stalled condition throughout the manuever"

--
Vicente "Vince" Bortone

From: "Dave" <DaveL322 at comcast.net>