[NSRCA-discussion] Andersonville?

Woodward, Jim (US SSA) jim.woodward at baesystems.com
Tue Jun 10 05:03:50 AKDT 2008

Well, Mike - its funny how the day went.  I flew my 38% Columbo Anderson
Extra 330, DA 150, Mejzlick 30x12, and this is a "faster" type of IMAC
plane and does fly very well.  I've flown the current Masters sequence
with it several times as my flying partner, Juan, is practicing for the
Nats.  Then I took up the Abbra and it is like the wind disappeared.
So, instead of making a couple thousand on a nice sale, as of yesterday
I ordered more glow fuel and another YS.  The dope/crack thing is a good
analogy for sure!

Jim