[NSRCA-discussion] Vinyl Graphics

Dean Funk deanfunk1 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 8 15:28:41 AKDT 2008

Hi Jay,

The vinyl material that I am using is a very high tack material. What I ship with my kits is the 2 mil Oracal product. There is no need for any surface prep. Just peel and stick. I have used the same material for hinging and it works almost as well as the Blenderm tape. I have some beater foamies that are basically being held togther by the vinyl. This vinyl product bonds very well to depron.

hope you enjoy the foamie,

dean