[NSRCA-discussion] BEC

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Fri Jun 6 11:23:19 AKDT 2008

Stuart,

2 years ago I try to use one.  The radio lost so much range that was unsafe.  We checked with two other brands of radios with similar results.  I am not sure about the 2.4 systems.  My advice is keep using separate batteries.  You could go down to half the capacity you are using now if weight is an issue..

--
Vicente "Vince" Bortone

From: Stuart Chale <schale at optonline.net>