[NSRCA-discussion] Electric Motor Problem

glmiller3 at suddenlink.net glmiller3 at suddenlink.net
Wed Jun 4 06:02:44 AKDT 2008

Ron,

That sounds like the problem that Chuck Hocholter was having with his dualsky controller.  It was solved with a new controller.  I've been running the dualsky witha Jeti 99 and haven't had that problem.  I have had "chatter on throttle up" from a long downline which seems to have been fixed by adding soft brake.  My theory is that the prop is overspeeding the timing of the ESC without the brake.   I've seen this with dualsky and axi motors and with jeti and CC ESC's.