[NSRCA-discussion] Electric Motor Problem

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Tue Jun 3 21:32:39 AKDT 2008

Ron,
 Are there different timing modes on that speed control? Play with that. OR,
try changing the prop. It sounds like the motor isn't spinning fast enough
to accomodate the "virtual commutation" created by the speed control. Just a
hunch - I'm still flying glow. Interesting problem though. I've only seen
that happen when the (electric) motor starts up, not when it's running at
nearly full speed.

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com