[NSRCA-discussion] News about Kirk Gray

andrewjesky at charter.net andrewjesky at charter.net
Mon Jun 2 14:21:33 AKDT 2008

This is a terrible day, I'm out the flying field and when I got this message my heart sank. When Kirk was flying he always had a smile on his face and never was to busy to talk answer and type of questions, even from a kid like myself. My thoughts and prayers are with the family.

Andrew Jesky
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T