[NSRCA-discussion] Which servo?

Jay Marshall lightfoot at sc.rr.com
Mon Jun 2 05:38:01 AKDT 2008

Don't worry about servo speed unless you are doing snaps or other stick
banging maneuvers. The advantage of some 2.4 systems is the time it takes
from initial stick movement to the time the servo starts to move is very
small. Also the amount you have to move the stick to elicit a movement in
the servo is also minute. This is dependant upon of the technology of the
mfg. The amount it moves is dependant upon stick position and expo among
other things. This is the "feel".

Jay Marshall