[NSRCA-discussion] battery question

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 30 07:08:57 AKDT 2008

 Anthony, I have both 10S packs TP (5000 mil V2) and 5S x2 (5000 mil) packs TrueRC.
 I think 5S has advantages such as you can split and charge both 5S packs faster than the 10S pack if your in a rush, 5S is a lot easier to sell as there is more demand for them used. Yes there is a market for our stuff.  5S probably allows for more cooling if you have a gap between the packs. Also if you have a problem it's probably easier to fix with the 2 pack configuration. That said I still think the TP 10S V2's packs are real good just a whole lot more expensive than the TrueRc packs, Mike