[NSRCA-discussion] wing cutting and laser cutting

Charles Hochhalter cahochhalter at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 29 15:51:33 AKDT 2008

check out his website at www.insightrc.com

  should have contact info there or email me off list,

  BTW you cant find all the info on the Pentathlon here as well... 2 years in a row masters finalist plane.

chris moon <cjm767driver at hotmail.com> wrote:
      .hmmessage P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    Thanks Chuck...I should have talked to Mark last week in Muncie. Can you give me his email or phone # offlist?

Thanks

Chris

Charles Hochhalter wrote:     Get with Mark Hunt for the CNC foam cutting, and he may help you with finding a source for the laser cutting as well.

  Chuck

chris moon wrote:
      .hmmessage P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    I am working on a project (secret project X) and need to find sources
for getting some wood laser cut and have some foam wings cnc cut too.
Does anyone on the list have a side business that can do either or both
for me? Or can you recommend someone I can contact to have this work done?

Thanks!!!

Chris