[NSRCA-discussion] wing cutting and laser cutting

chris moon cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 29 15:05:12 AKDT 2008

Thanks Chuck...I should have talked to Mark last week in Muncie. Can
you give me his email or phone # offlist?

Thanks

Chris

Charles Hochhalter wrote:

  Get with Mark Hunt for the CNC foam cutting, and he may help you
with finding a source for the laser cutting as well.

  Chuck

  chris moon
wrote:

I am working on a project (secret project X) and need to find sources

for getting some wood laser cut and have some foam wings cnc cut too.

Does anyone on the list have a side business that can do either or both

for me? Or can you recommend someone I can contact to have this work
done?

Thanks!!!

Chris

     Time for vacation? WIN what you need. Enter Now!

NSRCA-discussion at lists.nsrca.org