[NSRCA-discussion] YS110 question

Michael Cohen precisionaero at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 27 18:42:54 AKDT 2008

The YS110 has a low end adjustment, and this is not something I am used to adjusting when dialing in the low end.  I am used to setting the regulator with the engine at or below 2000 rpm so that it has a nice idle that will hold for 40-60 seconds with a nice transition back to full power.  The 110 instructions say to set the motor using the low speed needle at 2500 rpm and not to touch the regulator at all.  Right now, the engine doesn't quite hold an idle well enough, so before I abandon the instructions for my tried an true method, I thought I would ask the list if I am missing something.