[NSRCA-discussion] Electric charging setup

chris moon cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 27 10:48:42 AKDT 2008

Thanks Jeremy.....maybe I can trade one for a Kudzu???

Was nice to met you in Muncie and glad you got the weight issues
solved.  That would be a good article in itself on how you managed to
do that!

Chris

JEREMY CHINN wrote:

  Verrry nice Chris! Love the organized setup. Well thought out
and easy to carry... Sure makes my cardboard box look cheezy.

Thanks for putting that up.....