[NSRCA-discussion] Electric charging setup

JEREMY CHINN lagrue at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 27 09:18:42 AKDT 2008

Verrry nice Chris! Love the organized setup. Well thought out and easy to carry... Sure makes my cardboard box look cheezy.

Thanks for putting that up.....

From: cjm767driver at hotmail.comTo: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgDate: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 12:00:13 -0500Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] Electric charging setup

Several people at the NATS asked for detail on my battery charging setup. I posted a thread on the NSRCA site with construction details. For the record, the box was not my original idea, I copied it from Bill Ahrens.Chrishttp://nsrca.us/firebird.html?func=view&id=89&catid=26

With Windows Live for mobile, your contacts travel with you. Connect on the go.