[NSRCA-discussion] Warning!

rcmaster199 at aol.com rcmaster199 at aol.com
Sun Jul 20 12:57:47 AKDT 2008

 ................the dog

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Richards <bob at toprudder.com>
To: General pattern discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
Sent: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 8:26 pm
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Warning!

"Bad Air"???  Ok, who farted?

Bob R

--- On Sat, 7/19/08, John Ferrell &lt;johnferrell at earthlink.net&gt;
wrote:

In reading the current Nats News I discovered support for my long
standing suspicion of the cause of many RC mishaps.

In the RC Pylon section I read that there have been disasters not only
due to mid-air collisions but also to an anomaly known as "bad air". In
the many years I have served at Muncie I have personally witnessed this
condition. In the past we have attributed the malfunction to "dumb
thumbs". With this information provided in the Nats News we are granted
a good deal more sympathy.

Looking a bit further into this mystery I can personally testify that
"bad air" has cost me several aircraft in the past in the Carolinas!
In fact, based on this discovery I am in favor of a retroactive
declaration that "dumb thumbs" do not exist and that previous losses
attributed to "dumb thumbs" be re-evaluated as "bad air"!

John Ferrell    W8CCW

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do
nothing." -- Edmund Burke
http://DixieNC.US
NSRCA-discussion m
ailing list