[NSRCA-discussion] Batteries

rcmaster199 at aol.com rcmaster199 at aol.com
Thu Jul 17 19:39:02 AKDT 2008

You are correct. About 1/10 C for the first couple cycles is the right
way for the chemistry. BTW, Radical RC has some very affordable prices
for the 4 and 5 cell packs. Dave Thacker also has some very good info
on his website on the care and feeding.

I've been using their 5 cell 1650 pack. I think it cost around 15$; I
had to solder the connector tho. It's been so long I forget, and I'm
sure it has gone up since

MattK