[NSRCA-discussion] Off topic: independence day

atwoodm at paragon-inc.com atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Wed Jul 9 19:57:22 AKDT 2008

I have always felt that the best way to judge this would be to simply downgrade any CHANGE in radius.  Thus you are always simply comparing the last radius to the current one.   If you work through it, it scores pretty well.

The worst case example would be in an eight where you vary every other radius from large to small (which actually happens a lot given corner on tbe top and bottom).