[NSRCA-discussion] Nats practice

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Mon Jul 7 07:59:14 AKDT 2008

The scheme is are to have you practice at the AMA site from the
flightline at which you will fly on your first day of competition
(Tuesday).  The frequency pins will be at the appropriate sites.  A
signup sheet will be at the site and you put your name at the bottom
of the list.  After your name comes up and you've flown, you may add
your name to the bottom of the list again.

There are several local club fields from which you may fly.
Information/directions should be available at Nats Headquarters (the
farmhouse).  Pilots who take advantage of the local club fields
should act appropriately, so they will be available again next year.

Ron VP