[NSRCA-discussion] Off topic: independence day

Lance Van Nostrand patterndude at tx.rr.com
Sat Jul 5 16:30:18 AKDT 2008

Interesting.  I didn't know you were Columbian.  When I first met the team I'd be working with I thought they were the Dallas Cowboys offensive line.  Not only is this team one scary offensive weapon but they are dedicated.  Toward our deadline we were working a lot of overtime.  One guy worked 46 hours straight to find that last "bug" and our POC was there shoulder to shoulder.  You have to be all in to win.
--Lance