[NSRCA-discussion] Off topic: independence day

Zapata, Lisandro Arturo Lisandro.Zapata at rsandh.com
Sat Jul 5 09:28:55 AKDT 2008

Lance,

As a Colombian-American, I want to thank you and others that help in
this last chapter against  the FARC guerrillas, but we have more than
750 Colombians still in the FARC's hands that need to be rescue (some of
them with more than 10 years kidnapped).  Hopefully soon we can say that
the FARC is part of our past.

Arturo