[NSRCA-discussion] Servo question

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Sat Jul 5 16:12:59 AKDT 2008

A few years ago I was walking behind my airplane as it taxied out to
the runway.  I got a little too close and touched the bottom of the
left aileron as I was striding forward.  The aileron moved up and
stayed there.  No gear teeth were broken.  I recentered the servo,
using a jeweler's screwdriver, as Jon Lowe described.

Ron VP