[NSRCA-discussion] Fw: Glow Driver

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Sat Jul 5 12:46:44 AKDT 2008

If it's the new Radio South glow driver (yellow), you have to acquire
some individual 1100 mah  2/3A NiMH cells and make up a flat pack, or
buy a ready-made pack which has the 1100 mah 2/3A NiMH cells in it.

You can use almost any 4.8 volt pack in the older (Orange) Radio
South glow driver.  I recently sold a customer a 4.8 volt/3000 mah
NiMH flat pack to a customer to put in his glow driver.  That ought
to light a few month's worth of plugs.

Ron VP