[NSRCA-discussion] 747 Snap Entry?

Dave Harmon k6xyz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 1 21:54:49 AKDT 2008

That reminds me..one time I was a bit too low on a half mile final with
everything hanging out and probably 85% power when the check pilot pointed
out a main street intersection just ahead.

He said "see that manhole cover in the intersection???........that's where
we are gonna be if we lose power".

I never did THAT again..ever.

Regards

Dave Harmon